Thursday, March 12, 2009

443PM

My interview went well, call backs are on Saturday. So wish me luck!!!
He really liked me, I think I got this.

I just researched Feeding America... I'm not sure I support this organization. I feel that if you are in poverty in America that you didn't work hard enough. There's plenty of ways to make money. Even if it's just a little, there is plenty of nutritional food and places you can get it real cheap. I think Americans are spoiled and not willing to swallow pride, I know that I am the same way, but I've never been in "poverty." But I've been poor, and I know how to do without alot, but my parents have both worked hard for all they could give me, and I plan on doing the same.
There's no excuses for being homeless in America, I think you're just real lazy and making excuses because you don't want to do the work that you could.

I'd rather send money to third world countries to families and children who don't have the opportunities that Americans do.

That is how I feel, kill me if you don't agree.

I'm going to hang out with Dan and Ange tonight.
I miss my Lilley pads. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment