Sunday, March 29, 2009

1238PM

I had the strangest dream last night.

A meteor came crashing down in the woods by my aunt's house and all these people were there walking around trying to help each other, acting like the world was ending. In the midst of all this, I met a brother of Joel's who I had never met?? And he was like helping me through the crowd and stuff and we were talking. It was really weird because it was the first dream I've ever had that the actualization that Joel was dead. Usually he's alive, and then I wake up histerical. Anyway, then it was daylight and my aunt Linda was in my aunt E's house cleaning up this mess? It was so messed up in the house, which is also strange because my aunt's house is immaculate. But I went upstairs to talk to my Aunt Linda and my cousins were up there fighting over stuff, which is nothing new? But we kept hearing this noise like someone was singing and making funny whistling noises, but there was no one around so I went downstairs and started to walk around, and I found two cats sitting on the picnic table, and I went over to pet them and say Hi like I always do to animals and the one cat, said Hi back and started talking to me, and was singing the song he had been. It was so fucked up! But then I walked back around the house and these people were arguing with Joel's brother and someone like held his arms in a lock so he would get in a fight with this other guy, and someone said something like..."You'll never get into the insurance business so just give up, you messed it up." And even though we were like falling in love and it bothered me that they were arguing, I totally just walked past the whole ordeal and waited for it to be over cause I had no idea what it was about.

But in the end, all the people were gone and nobody was frantic about the world ending cause we had all survived the night and the meteor cooled off, and didn't explode. It really made no sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment