Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1237AM

I wish that I could tell you the things that go on in my head, and that you would understand. But at this point I know this is a false hope, and the understanding of anyone is by far out of my reach anymore. I wish that I could fix all the things that are out of place, and I wish that I had an answer, or a proposition for everyone who needs one. I wonder when things will be different, I wonder if I'll see you again, or if your story will end the same. In this case, I hope that it doesn't because I could not endure the pain but twice in this lifetime.

That event is the only reason I cannot pull through with my ideas, with my visions, if it wasn't for that, it would have been me. But I'm the coward, and all I hope is that you're as cowardly as I am. The sacrifices I'd make, just to watch the sunrise in the reflection of your eyes. You're clueless, I'm sure.I don't mind, I don't mind where you wander. But you know where you need to be and you know that you can't keep your wall up for ever. My walls broke, and your's will soon come crumbling down, for I am the giant with the hatchet tearing them down. You never once underestimated me.

Don't start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment