Friday, March 27, 2009

237AM

I'm done. I'm uncomfortable with how much I care about him. And how much he doesn't seem to care.


I cried a whole lot today, everyone I wanted to talk to is either dead or hates me. I tried to go for a walk and it started raining, luckily Heather was home so it was nice to actually catch her and talk. I might actually have a babysitting job during the summer. That'd be decent and nice to add to if I get that photo lab job next semester. But anyway, I came home - showered, cried some more, messed up my whole face so I just wiped it off and went to class an hour late when I actually calmed down. Had class, got an 81% on my drawing, met Kara at the photo lab who surprised me with Puppy Chow and cheered me up a bit! That was refreshing. I came home, talked to my sister for a bit, then Brook came over. I made birthday cards for Ash and Kara. We made a hilarious facebook video, I'm so glad I know how now. It's so fun. I also made my schedule for next semester, should be really good if I can get it! Kara and I will have lots of time together. I hope we can get an apartment maybe the semester after this...

I hope to do something fun this weekend. Nobody even got to see my spray tan and now it's gone pretty much! Oh welllllll. The end of my horrible fucking day, was actually really fun. I haven't got to actually hang with Brook since... forever. It's a good thing I have like 4 friends. :)

Somebody's gotta keep me in line!

1 comment:

  1. oh ang, i'm sure you have more friends than you think...

    with that said, some may not always be there, but when they are, they make up for the times they weren't.

    think about it.

    anyways, keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete