Sunday, March 22, 2009

140AM

Another weekend of doing nothing... but I didn't seem to mind so much this weekend. I cleaned all day Friday and then just ended up hanging out with Dad. I got my spray tan this morning, it looks real good. I really like it. I couldn't shower for 6 hours afterwards, and I forgot I was supposed to watch a movie with Dad. I just laid around all day, then napped, and then Dad called me shortly after I woke up.

I went over there and watched Changling, movie was a fucking frustrating waste of time, not to mention it was so loud with all the kids there I couldn't hear half of it. Oh well. Dad and Dar are going to Pittsburgh tomorrow to get Dar's motorcycle, that should be fun for them. I hope it all goes well.

Tomorrow is Loralie's birthday party and then I'm going to the photo lab probably. I can't wait to see alllllllll the Bennett's tomorrow! YAY.

Well, I should sleep in order to wake up at a decent time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment