Saturday, April 11, 2009

943PM

So Thursday night, I got out of class at 7, went to Ash's got out of my car got into hers, and Jess, her and I went to the State College mall, walked around for a bit, went to Charlotte Russe, I got new sunglasses and a sweet ring. Then we went and picked up Micah, he treated us all to Perkins, how nice of him! Too bad it made me just about shit myself on the way home, and made Micah sick later too.

But anyway, we got back, met up with Shane, Jed, and Marshall - Ashley and I went to Wegman's got jello and things, I saw Tony and we talked for a bit. Then we went back to the apartment and started making the Jello shots. We made four trays. Then we hung out for a while, and I made it home around 3.

So yesterday I got up at noon, and made Ashley's cake, did my nails, got around, did laundry, took a shower, then went back up to the apartment - made macaroni for me and Micah, went to Wegman's to get coke and bagel bites. Came back and then the party got started, had some Captain and Cokes, I ate most of the jello shots, had a couple shots of Turkey... it was nice to see everyone, Ashley liked her cake until Anthony smeared it all over her face.

Everything was really good until the cops showed up, but luckily pretty much everyone except me, Jess, Ash, and Micah were either straight edge or of age, so we hid in the closets but I guess they didn't even open the door, so the cops left and we tried to kick some people out cause we were getting tired and we knew the cops would be watching who left, so we told the sober people to just go. Then some stupid ass neighbor girls just walked in, and started talking to people and were like who lives here?! And Ashley was like "I DO, now get the fuck out." They were not quick to leave and we got pissed, then people really started to leave and Chris Geist and I made bagel bites and pizza rolls for ourselves, Crist and Micah and then I passed the fuck out.

It was a good night, I just can't wait until my party - when it's warm out and the cops won't come, but we did tap both the Lager and Birch Beer keg. So I guess it was worth it in the end.

Anyway! I got an interview for the Gallery position and I am babysitting twice a week this summer! I haven't heard back from Macy's yet but it is a holiday weekend. I am babysitting Loralie Thursday and Friday this week. I can't wait to eat ham tomorrow. My brain is so messed up today. Getting dressed was so harddddddd.

I need to continue to lounge and watch Happy Gilmore, Happy EASTER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment