Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1120PM

I'm finally better. Today I worked my ass off catching up, trying to get things done since I only have two weeks left of school. I painted from 11-3, showered, had class at 5 and then was in the photo lab until 930. I got alot done, which is great. I can't wait until the semester's over.

I have my gallery position interview on Monday. I'm wayyy excited, I really hope they pick me, I wish I really had something to sell them with.

Shane's been online all day, with like love song away messages and it's driving me crazy cause he doesn't answer me and hasn't said anything. He just got off, figures. God, it hurts so much to even think about him.

Ron lost his fight, he had to tap pretty quick when he got stuck in an armbar and dislocated his elbow. He'll be okay though, just has to rest it for a few more days. I'm still proud of him, can't wait until his next one.

I babysat Loralie twice last week, it was really nice out, we chalked and blew bubbles all day. I have to watch her again Friday. I'm giving blood on Thursday. I wish it was the weekend. Ughhhhhhh. My heart hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment