Sunday, April 5, 2009

236AM

Uhhhhh so tonight, Ashley and I went to Friday's for dinner, it was so good. I got mini burgers, potato skins, sweet potato fries and we split an amazinggggggg ice cream sundae. Then we went back to her place, and she made me watch twilight! Edward Cullen is such a creep, LOL. I made fun the whole time, but it wasn't that bad I guess, just really cheesy in certain parts...

Anyway, I got on myspace to show Jess and Ash this twilight parody and I had a message from Eric, telling me to come over. So I text him and ask him whats wrong, since he hasn't talked to me in weeks. He tells me that he's just been thinking about me and really wants to see me, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense since Cory texted me and asked me when I started talking to him and told me he didn't know, so apparently he didn't say the things I was told he said. So I don't really know what happened, but I don't think either one of them wants me to talk to the other, but they'll have to deal.

I'm so tired, I have to finish my speech tomorrow and practice for Monday. Ugh. I wish this semester was over alreadyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment