Sunday, April 26, 2009

519PM

Ohhhh my gosh.

It's 90 degrees today. I have been outside since 11 am and I'm toasted, now I'm about to nap, but I'd thought I'd write quick since SO MUCH is going on. Yesterday I went to my mom's and we went to the Lewisburg Arts Fest, which is my favvvv but I got a wicked sunburn, and as much as it hurts - it's cooling off fast and I'm so glad to actually have some freaking color on this stupid skin of mine!


ANYWAY! My Pell grant was doubled, meaning my refund will be doubled, I'm going to make over 3 grand babysitting over the summer because Alicia wants me also, and my Gallery interview is tomorrow, and if I get it - - I'm probably gonna rent a NY Style Loft in South side!!!! IF there's any still available, I talked to the woman before and I just emailed her Friday night - they're only 1950.00 per semester plus electric, so tomorrow has the possibility of changing my entire life. I've been thinking about it so much, all the things I need and how I want to decorate and such. I can't wait until tomorrow!

My birthdays comingggggggg, I'm trying to decide how and when to have my parties - man I have so much work to do and things to organize mannnnn. I can't wait to start babysitting so I can start saving up!

I have to watch Narnia and nap now cause the sun sucked out all my energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment