Thursday, January 21, 2010

208AM

I feel like I have alot to say but I know now that I've started typing I will forget most of it.

01/16 Dad, Marissa and I went to Norwood to get my Land Rover. Awesome day.

01/17 Land Rover transmission blew on my way to work.

01/18 Had a very good night with my sister, Ryan, Mom and Steve, got Chinese and played Boggle, laughed alot. Great success.

But what I've really been blown away by this week is how upset I was about my LandRover but seeing the positive in the fact that we made it all the way home before this happened and how quickly things have recovered really... are just awesome. Dad found me a new transmission and it's on it's way even though repairs will take a while.

Today it's official I got a second job working in the Photo Lab at school on Tuesdays and Sundays. Splendid, since Jason got fired and Movie Gallery sucks but I've still got to stay until Starbucks guy calls me in the Spring or I find something else.

Last night, I recieved a proposition from someone I would have never thought would given me the chance. This excites me. ALOT.

So most things right now are right in transition, school is pretty stressful getting back in the swing of things, spending just about 700 dollars on supplies and books... Penn College rules, right? But even though money's gonna be tight for a while, I'm at peace. I've got steady awesome friends, a steady head on my shoulders and yeah I'm taking the proposition cause I said it wasn't gonna be anything and it most likely won't, but I'd be an idiot for passing it up. Sometimes I still feel the hole in my heart, but I know if I just stop thinking about it and let it alone, some good will happen - and I'm hoping maybe that will happen out of all this?

"You'll never find it, if you're looking for it."

and on one little negative note that really pisses me off, Penn College students keep getting robbed by Niggers in Williamsport, and trust me I use the term loosely, I'm not one bit racist and I usually stop myself from stereotyping. There's a difference between a black person and a nigger, some are even white. When you can't make a life for yourself that all you can do is harm others so you can get cash for your drugs and stupid shit, it makes me want to tear your insides out. They've been mostly outside campus, thank god not inner campus but really... I don't carry cash but I do carry a knife motherfuckers.

I've got to work 3-7 today, I shouldn't have napped from 5-9 earlier.
Show tomorrow in Lewisburg, good bands, good happenings.

Hopefully. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment