Friday, January 1, 2010

2010! 429PM

So it's finally 2010. I actually had a great night with TRUE friends. I'm home now, relaxing, watching tv, but I've been sitting here thinking about the past year.

I just want to say fuck 2009 and all the bullshit that came with it. Looking back it blows my mind all the shit I put up with this year. It took me so long to come out of my shell and start wanting to be around people again, and with every other day people made me take a step back. But what blows my mind even more is why I even allowed those people around, maybe I didn't have a choice each time but seriously it's not that way anymore and things aren't the same.

So to those who felt I deserved or that it was hilarious to trash my place, steal from me, lie to my face, make false promises, piss in my bed, treat me like dirt, mess with my head, etc. etc.

It really wasn't, and I certainly didn't deserve any of it. Sorry I'm not as awesome as all of you cause school and my future are important to me. Sorry you all don't seem to have much going for you, and you are caught up daily in your "he said, she said" bullshit drama. Have fun being stuck in your small town areas for the rest of your life, with your poor desisions and dead end jobs.

I forgive, but I DON'T forget.

I count my friends by quality not quantity, my three or four true friends have manners and respect. Therefore I don't need you, don't want you, and I surely don't give a shit about you.

2010 will be much better without you. Best of Luck.

1 comment:

  1. Roar! That's what New Year's celebrations are for... In some countries, families open the front and back door of their homes and at the stroke of midnight, take a broom and sweep the house from the back door and out the front -- symbolically getting rid of the old and welcoming in the new. Way to go for doing your own housekeeping! Much love!!!

    ReplyDelete