Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome Back

So, I haven't written in 6 months plus, I'll blame it on me actually having a life. Haha, well I guess I have been pretty busy - just finished my first Sophomore semester. Now Winter break is glorious, all I've done is sleep cause I'm sick. But it'll get better.

I live in South now, but Ashley and Anthony are moving the day after Christmas and my dad's moving in for a while. I'm pretty excited but gonna miss Ash and Ant.

Been working at the Movie Gallery since June, it's tolerable. I usually enjoy it.

A little excited for the holiday, but nothing major. I just love new stuff, got my dad a computer for Christmas, just excited to get him moved in and everything organized.

Will hopefully lots of people over break while they're home, and I actually have time to be social.

Other than all this, my life is just as normal as it ever was.
If you'd consider it that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment